Accessories and Instrumentation
We offer a wide range of the latest instrumentation and accessories including (but not limited to):
- Thermal imaging camera with multi zone feedback loop capability
- Laser pyrometry capable of measuring up to 1600°C, capable of automatically compensating for emissivity changes of the material surface due to oxidisation and surface changes during the test
- Induction heating system
- Infra-red emitters to heat samples up to 1000°C
- Air amplifiers to enable controlled cooling rates by either external cooling or internal cooling for hollow samples
- Phoenix Environmental Chambers suitable for testing under vacuum, inert gas or corrosive gas environments
- Three zone furnace for heating up to 1200°C
- High temperature extensometers
High temperature and environmental testing is currently an area of huge interest to some key sectors, click here to learn more about how Phoenix is at the forefront in the development of this technology.
Phoenix will supply and install the following items to enable you to carry out PD (Specimen Resistance) testing on the system.
- DCM-2 Complete system incorporating microprocessor based crack growth monitor with built in two channel pre-amplifier and Cables for signal input, current supply, and mains supply, plus comprehensive instruction manual. 110-240v operation.
- With advanced triggering for load cycle capture and Maximum Output Current 10A.
- Insulation of the loading train from the rest of the machine frame.
- Fixtures to enable connection of the high current cables to the ends of the insulated loading train.
- Lead throughs into the environmental chamber to measure the voltage on the sample.